Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Redesign

You might notice the new title and the new layout.  It's not that I like to redesign my blog every march or anything, but I have decided to make it look and feel more like the aim the posts actually tend to go.  Instead of a look inside and through my life (although that's certainly, in a different manner, inherent in everything I write), I've been going in a more "art inspired by hope" direction, so that's kind of the new MO around here.  I simply want to create, and as someone who strives to see the world through the hope of the cross, I want to examine the world and this walk we call life through that lens.  Sometimes hope is the inspiration for amazing things and sometimes hope is the only thing we can cling to as the world falls around us.  But in Christ there is hope, and while I might doubt many things many times (often, indeed), I know the hope and it is through and by that hope that I am all I am and could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment