Friday, March 5, 2010

L14: Dreams

If my dreams came true, the dreams I actually have while I sleep, not my hopes and wishes, people would turn into other people a lot.

I had a dream during a nap this afternoon where I received a card from someone that had a few blank pages built in...sort of a letter-card. I don't know if those exist or not, but they should, it seems a good idea.

I've also had dreams in which I'm not present, like I'm watching a movie or reading or something.

I had a dream the other day that I was sitting with someone who also carries around a copy of Hymns II.

I'm glad I can mostly remember my dreams, but they often really are realities I wish were true, or I'm someone in them, better than I am now. Strange things do happen, from time to time, and I often wonder if they mean anything.

But if they do or if they don't, I don't know that it would change anything.

-Zack

"There's a tough word, on your crossword, there's a bedbug nipping your finger, there's a swallow, there's a calm, here's a hand to lay on your open palm today"
-The Decembrists

No comments:

Post a Comment