Saturday, February 27, 2010

L10: Slide

I just wish we could see through it all, into something else, something deeper, something farther along than all of this. To fore-go this process and end up and the end without traversing all the way through from the beginning.

But that's not what we've got, not here, not now, presumably not ever. And it can be maddening.

And we pray and we ask and we implore, just to see a little bit of the future or even a future, but even as those prayers are answered we want more and more and more....and I say we when really, I just mean I, I just mean me but I don't want to admit and don't really think I'm all that alone in the quarry for what's next.

What happened to faith?

Nothing. It's just that sometimes I have to grasp it much tighter than I please, I have to work to grow it...and I just don't want to.

-Zack

"I really see you upside down"
-Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment