Wednesday, February 17, 2010

L1: Crash

At some point in time, it all just has to make sense right? And what if it doesn't? What if it's all just about rolling through life with millions of unanswered questions and unlinked events? Does that change anything?

They say He's the great storyteller, that really, in the end, this is all just a huge narrative being pulled together by strings set long before any of this all began. I don't doubt that, but I don't know how necessary it is either.

"He works all things out for the good" True. Can't be refuted. But does it mean all things end up having good results? Can it really be that simple, that strictly correlative?

I don't doubt that eventually we're sliding to "the good." But does that have to mean every single event is leading up to something redemptive? Can't something just be bad without a good result? I don't see why not. Indeed, I mostly see times when that is the case.

There's got to be something deeper to it all, to this working out to the good. There's got to be more than all's well that ends well, no matter how well it ends.

-Zack

"At the end of the age, it will land you and me"
-Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment