Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday.Repair

Hillsdale.

I've never been there.
But that will change soon.
In a big way.

March 3rd has become my personal I.S. Monday. But it's a Tuesday. Even so, it's my target turn in day, even if that means not sleeping between the 2nd and the 3rd. I had a great conclusion writing session last night (especially given my two large diversions) though, so it's looking good. I should be finished with a full draft Sunday, which means I can start editing toward final form at that point. My last I.S. meeting is March 2nd, so I'll go from there, to Children as Readers, to editing, to dinner, to Gospel choir, to editing, to hopefully sleeping, to turning in my I.S. That's my plan...we'll see what happens between now and then. No matter what, I think I'm going to wait til March 3rd to turn it in.....I kind of explained that last week.

March 4th I'm going home, March 5th I'm going to Michigan, March 5th I'm coming back to Wooster, March 7th I'm going to Cleveland, March 13th I'm coming home...March 23rd I'm celebrating March 3rd.

Then it's really almost over.

But that's awhile off. That's a couple of Thursdays off. Speaking of which, I'll probably miss the 5th. Maybe not though...I'll be at home that morning...maybe Mom will make me some eggs before I leave...that would be nice.

I'm pondering entering the 25 things discourse. I'm one of the few people that will call it that...but that's what it is...it's a certain facebook/post-modern discourse that urges the 25 things on....there's a level of "cool" that is maintained by not doing it, at least in my mind, or at least a level of resilience. In doing it though, you're giving people that generally like you a chance to learn about you, and that can turn into a fun experience all the way around. My biggest fear is that I can't come up with 25 things about myself I deem acceptable to share with the world. That's hopefully irrational, because most fear is irrational, and because a lot of people that I didn't think were anywhere near as interesting as myself (just being honest...sorry) became really interesting through their 25 things...so I should be able to come up with stuff too right? We'll see, we'll see, we'll see.

The power outage was not as fun as I thought it could be...mostly because my I.S. advisor never has lights on anyway....

I really love tea this week.

I really love coffee all of the time, but tea is making a stand this week in my beverage choices. Mostly, it's because I'm being lazy. That and I really like the tea I can get from campus stores, while I detest that coffee and making my own isn't always possible when I'm rarely in my room.

Speaking of rarely being in my room, it's very possible that I won't see my roommate until like, next Tuesday...maybe. It's a very real possibility that I don't see him until March 24th...at least not for an appreciable amount of time. But we'll see.

Thus far, Nas is hands down the musical act of the year for me. The 50 day old year, but the year nonetheless.
"There is a Light that Never Goes Out" could very well be my song of the year once more.....it's just so good. That will end up in my 25 things, probably.

If I ever have a 25 things.

Basically, my 25 things is going to be a few categories.....hopes, dreams, music, travel, and meyers-briggs. Could be, if I ever do it, that is.

-Zack
"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you"
-Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment