Thursday, February 5, 2009

How You know it's Thursday...

There is a man.
A certain man.
And for the poor you may be sure that he'll do all he can.
Who is this one, God's favorite son
Who by his actions has detraction magnets on the run?

It was Jesus, then it was Charles Foster Kane.  Now it's just a relic.


Kanye West said that if they rewrote the Bible today, he would be in it.  I don't doubt that, but I'm not sure what role he would play.  The better question, is what old-timey song would they write about him if he was around in the 20's-40's.

I think today feels like a good day for a revolution.

Don't worry, I'm not sure what that means yet.

But it's been 92 days since November 5th...or 4th, depending on how you count.  And for some reason, my phone is going to tell me that in just over an hour, and I have no real idea why.  But I think it will be correct of me to have said that today feels like a day for revolution.  But I don't know what that means.

LeBron, LeBron, LeBron.
52. 11.10.

You can't get better than that in a single game since the merger.  Unless he does better than that sooner or later.  

The oscars are Sunday.  I still haven't any of the best picture nominees.  But I'm pulling for slumdog millionaire on the advice of a friend who knows Bollywood and kind of lived there for awhile...as much as you can live in bollywood at least.  

What if you actually could live in Bollywod?  I know I'd be singing....

-Zack
"It's not your will for me to stay, your will for me's the opposite way"
-Leeland

No comments:

Post a Comment