Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because there's something else there now, that's why it isn't.
Oh, but it is, isn't it?
Tomorrow, or never, is it?
Because there was or is or will be or would be. There's nothing going on here, oh how there is nothing nothing nothing going on here. And do they think we are blind, do they think we can't see where it is or what it was or what it would be when it finally was? And what of the mistakes, what of the missteps? Forget them, forget them all..

In the end it will shine.
But when, when will the end shine?
And why now? Why ever?

Because in the end, it will shine.

But because it will shine in the end, oh, it can't be shining now, but oh oh oh oh oh sometime, someday, oh , I know it will. Don't you?


And I trust because I've got no choice now, and when that doesn't work, well, it always works.

But it has never been about working or not working, it is just about trusting. Fully and freely. There is nothing else we can do or would do or can fathom. Just trusting trusting. Oh to be trusting, to know trusting. To see trust. Oh, but you cannot see trust. Trust just is.

I'm ready to fall
I'm ready to break down.

I'm just ready.

I won't go anywhere unless I've gone everywhere.

Disregard and retrace.

What does that even mean? Why do I even still search for meaning elsewhere, but apart from the only meaning there is anywhere?

So I place it in his hands again. I place it there, because there's nowhere else for it to go.
-Zack
"Host of heaven, sing over me"
-The Newsboys

No comments:

Post a Comment