Saturday, November 14, 2009

Still slacking, I know, but I've got a lot of ideas.... just no time to write right now.

I love homonyms.

Anyway, maybe tomorrow night at this point.... but here's the options:

1. the economy, which has two subsets, including communism and the two times I've had an idea that would be great for our economy
2. my relationship to LeBron James
3. What it means, exactly, to love Ohio State Football
4. My life recently and what it's meant for me internally

It will be about one of those.

Or something about all of those.

Maybe none of those...but I doubt that.
-Zack

"We will find illumination in unnatural light
You will travel a thousand miles without leaving my sight
We will find we never knew hatred ran so deep
Such a wide, wide chasm of faith to leap"
-Vienna Teng

No comments:

Post a Comment