Friday, October 9, 2009

The Facebook Status I was afraid to post.

"By being an American President that considers peace, goodwill, and humanity more important than cultural imperialism, Barak Obama is worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. Being the most powerful man in the world and caring at all about the rest of the world is both rare (see the last 150 years...) and important... more so than we might realize from within the United States. Thankfully, the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded, primarily, by non-Americans. "

If I weren't facebook friends with my parents, I would probably have posted it.
If I weren't on staff at Hillsdale, I would probably have posted it.
But I am both of those things, so I did not.

-Zack

"Tonight I'm gonna break away, just you wait and see"
-Poco

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had posted this. Though, yeah, your parents being on Facebook would make that tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... and really, it's more that I live with my parents than anything. My mom takes politics really personal sometimes...

    ReplyDelete