Friday, May 8, 2009

I wonder what it was like, in the days before facebook....
I've learned of multiple pregnancies and engagements for people I've not talked to in forever already this morning.
I would probably never find out without facebook...at least not so readily.
In the case of some people, most certainly never.

The emo-end result? It looks a lot less common than I thought it was to graduate from college without being engaged or engaged to be engaged or even engaged to be engaged to be engaged.

But I still think that's more how it looks than how it is. I know plenty of happy people that graduated completely single...some of them still are, some of them found love after college.

And it's not all about love anyway, right?
Life, that is.

Well, maybe life is all about love...but certainly not of the romantic sort.

That being said, last night I had a dream...and quite the dream it was.

-Zack
"I know to have something like this broken is hard to fix"
-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment