Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm journeying into Cleveland this weekend, to look at apartments, hopefully picking one where we'll live, after we're married.  It's a step, kind of a dream, and a step toward a dream.

It's fitting, then, that this is also the weekend of the Cleveland Urban Plunge.  If it weren't for that InterVarsity urban experience (3 year veteran as a student myself), we wouldn't be moving to Cleveland at all, I don't think...or at least it played a big role, on my end, to not just being okay with it because that's where Alexandra's job is going to be, but actually being uncontrollably excited about it.

Already, God has been faithfully bringing in new funds to help jumpstart the ministry at Cleveland State.  He is faithful.

-Zack

"cause I need freedom now, and I need to know how to live my life like it's meant to be"
-Mumford and Sons

4 comments:

  1. Hey Zack! I see you are looking for apartments in Cleveland. Have you looked at what we have to offer? We have some great specials going on at our properties! Check it out if you have a minute...

    niederstmanagement.com

    Have a great weekend!
    Jamie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey zach. how exciting! where are you guys looking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looked around the West side...ended up picking the "west tech lofts" on w. 93rd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty cool! I like what they have done with that place!

    Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete