Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting there

I'll be getting married in about 8 months and 2 hoursish.  I don't know how or when that will fully sink in (maybe in about 8 months and 1 year....)

But!

We have an apartment, officially...We're going to start moving Alexandra in on May 2nd....my move in date is over 6 months after that.  But it's a step...and we're getting there, to the fullness we'll eventually embrace.

But even so, in between, there is so much to look forward to right now...in 45 minutes, Wooster plays in their first ever national championship game.  I'm grateful for streaming live video today.  I like when my teams at least get to the championship round...at least they get a shot and "could have beens" aren't applicable....in that vein, I've got high hopes for Ohio State's basketball team right now too...

But I'm also disappointed, very much so, in Ohio State's football team right now.  I don't care how they do...I just hope the rules-breaking ends...

Today though, is festive...

Go Scots!

-Zack

"Don't say it's over, cause that's the worst news I could hear"
-The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment